Just Dance 2019
- Oh right. Just Dance. Featuring a live marching band. It’s long. Coming October.
Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Got a CGI trailer featuring a section of the game.
- Jade is revealed to be a character in the game.
- Pre-alpha gameplay was showcased after.
- The Space Monkey Program got a feature where you can upload your own art to the game.
- Joseph Gordon Levitt from HitRecord came on to introduce a collaboration that adds lore from writers, artists, and producers.
Rainbow Six Siege
- Justin Kruger came on to talk about the community for the game.
- Boasted 35 million players on Rainbow Six Siege.
- E-Sports Documentary was going to be released for Siege players.
- A dev rode in on a motorcycle into the stage and then jumped on a collapsable podium to introduce the new Trials game.
- A gameplay trailer showed after.
- Then “Professor Fat Shady” came on to talk about the game.
- There’s a closed beta coming out.
- It’s coming February 2019 for all platforms including Switch.
- They then dropped a hilarious fail compilation.
The Division 2
- Julian Gerighty comes on to talk about the plot of the game, setting it up to be after the infection is over.
- The trailer was a one-shot that basically gave it the same setup as the first game but placing it in Washington DC.
- Will now feature even more customization, 8 player squads, and RAIDS.
- Episodic DLC was confirmed for a year, and it will be completely free.
- An additional trailer came out afterward.
- The date is given, March 15th, 2018.
Mario Rabbids x Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure
- Senior producer Xavier Manzanares came on to introduce the game.
- DLC confirmed for June 26th.
Skull & Bones
- A story trailer was dropped with full CGI.
- Justin Faren came on to talk about the game.
- The game takes place in the Indian ocean.
- The game map will have a lot of variety featuring changes to factions and weather affecting gameplay.
- A gameplay reel showing the game experience was shown off.
- It resembled an upgraded version of the ship combat from Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag.
- The date given was just 2019.
- Elijah Wood from SpectreVision came on to talk more about their VR game.
- A game demo came on with a date of Fall 2018.
- Seems to be in the Sci-Fi Horror genre.
Starlink: Battle for Atlas
- A toys-to-life game came on with a trailer showing the theme of the game.
- Another trailer came on, revealing Star Fox is in the game Starlink.
- Shigeru Miyamoto came on to receive a model/award to celebrate the occasion.
- Launching October 16, it will only have Starfox on the Switch version.
- The Viking guy did not come on.
- A starter Edition was announced for free between June 11 and June 18.
- A CGI trailer played shortly after for the add-on, Marching Fire, adding new factions and warriors for the game.
- A new mode was implemented, Castle Siege, with an in-engine trailer.
The Crew 2
- An open beta will be open.
- We were treated to an in-engine demo reel of the game’s activities.
Assassins Creed Odyssey
- An in-game engine story teaser opened.
- Jonathan Dumont came out to talk about the game.
- You get to choose between two protagonists at the start.
- A gameplay reel showed a varies of excellently crafted special attacks.
- After talking about making choices, a final gameplay sequence demo was shown.
- Everyone from the show came back on stage. No “one last thing.”
Posted in Articles Tagged with: assassins creed, assassins creed odyssey, beyond good & evil 2, for honor, more rabbids, rainbow six seige, skull and bones, transference, trials rising, ubisoft